You can send your contribution via the following avenues:
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Bank Deposit (For Kenya/Africa contributors)
- Western Union
- If you prefer mail, you can print out our donation form and post your cheque along with your donation form to Ripples International, P.O BOX 1236 60200, Meru.9 km from Meru town, along the Meru-Ruiri Highway
Every contributor receives an official receipt for their contribution. You are encouraged to list the specific project you would like your contribution to go towards.
The projects are:
- Brenda Boone Hope Center ( Tumaini) – Shelter and care of sexually defiled girls.
- New Start Center (Polaski Home) – Shelter and care of abandoned babies
- Samburu Loruko Project – women’s micro-economic empowerment in Samburu
- Ribui Primary School feeding program – Monthly feeding program for 300 students in Ribui primary school in Northern Meru.
- 160 Girls Project – championing the right for every girl victim of sexual abuse receive fair hearing and trial in court.
- Access to Justice – free legal aid and family law inheritance advise and support for needy people.
- Needy Child School Fees at Ripples International Christian Schools -Sponsoring a needy child from Tumaini with school fees for a year.
- Athwana Self Help Women Group and Empowerment.
We have not commissioned any external individual or agent to receive funds on our behalf.
Make all your cheques payable to RIPPLES INTERNATIONAL.
If you are making a cash payment, make it at the main Ripples International office at Kithoka, Meru or deposit it into our main Ripples International bank account.
You will receive an official receipt from Ripples International. In the event you don’t, please contact us immediately on (+254) 0 734 948 077